Seasoned Nashville, TN Family Law Attorney Helps Your Family Every Step of the Way
Thomas H. Miller, founder
Since 1995, I have represented Nashville clients in family law matters, including adoptions, juvenile offenses, child custody, and fathers’ and grandparents’ rights. I believe in treating my clients with dignity and respect, keeping you informed throughout every step of the legal process. If I receive news on your case, you deserve to know about it every time. My job is to help you accomplish what you want to do with your family law situation.
When you need your family law issue solved the first time
After graduating from the Nashville School of Law, I jumped right into the legal world of family law and have enjoyed helping fellow Nashville citizens see justice ever since. I began my legal career in juvenile law and found it so rewarding that I decided to focus on issues affecting the youth of Nashville and surrounding areas. I have been honored to sit in for Nashville juvenile court magistrates on numerous occasions. Juvenile law includes not just crimes but also cases involving custody, adoption, and fathers’ and grandparents’ rights. I am also fully competent to bring an appeal in the Tennessee court system. If you have a family law issue and you want a lawyer who treats you with respect and keeps you up-to-date on the progress of your case, contact me today.
Call Thomas H. Miller, Attorney at Law today for your free initial consultation
If you are involved in a family law issue, call today at 615.208.9851 for your free consultation or contact me online. I offer flexible office hours and I am pleased to return calls after hours for your convenience. I serve clients in Nashville and middle Tennessee, including the surrounding counties of Rutherford, Wilson, Montgomery, Maury, Cheatham, Robertson, Sumner, Hickman and Dickson. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Tennessee, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee, 1996
- J.D., Nashville School of Law, 1994
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 1983
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- National Association of Counsel for Children
Representative appellate cases
- Gonzales v. State Department of Children's Services, 136 S.W.3d 613 (Tenn. 2004)
- In Re: M.J.B., 140 S.W.3d 643 (Tenn. Ct. App. 2004)
- In Re: M.E., M.E., R.B., M.B., and S.B., No. M2003-00859-COA-R3-PT (Tenn. Ct. App. August 16, 2004)
- In Re: A.R. and J.R., No. M2007-00618-COA-R3-PT (Tenn. Ct. App. Sept. 6, 2007)
- In Re: Shelby L.B. No. M2010-00879-COA-R9-PT (Tenn. Ct. App. Mar. 31, 2011)